1 Ticket Left. Join Peta Minter, certified sound practitioner, group facilitator and musician for a special 3 hour Sound Healing Training for Self Care.
Whether you would like to use sound medicine for your personal wellbeing or to infuse it into your family and friends, this workshop will empower your life.
What You’ll Experience:
Empower yourself to:
• Learn how to play Himalayan singing bowls for self-care
• Find your rhythm & increase grounding with medicine drumming
• Clear and purify the mind, body and space
• Embrace sound more deeply for meditation
• Balance chakras
• Calm, quiet and centre the mind
• Free your voice and deepen your relationship with yourself
• Explore the metaphysical elements of music
Bookings essential, limited spots available.
A high experiential Sound Medicine workshop that nurtures energises and rejuvenates the mind, body and spirit. We will finish the session with a lovely Chai tea.
Available on the day will be free handout, purchases of music and healing instruments at great prices are available on the day.
All drums, singing bowls, gongs and other sound healing instruments provided.
When: 1.30pm - 4.30pm Sun 16 May
Where: Positive Music Studio (address will be give when tickets are purchased)
Cost: $175 / $125 Earlybird end Sun 2 May
What to bring: Please bring yoga mat, blanket, pillow or bolster and bottle water.
CANCELLATION POLICY Sorry, no refunds for cancelled tickets.