Sound Bath Meditation
With Positive Music sound bath meditation you’ll be taken on a sound healing journey, to calm your mind, connect your heart and nurture your body.
Are you looking for more peace and tranquility in your life? Wanting to relax let-go and be more positive and physically feel better?
The peaceful sounds of a sound bath, meditation music with ancient healing instruments and guided meditation will have you letting go of tension and help you feel energised, re-balanced and nurtured.
You can see in this video just a few instruments Peta plays for her sound baths.
Top 3 benefits of Positive Music sound bath meditation
A healing sound bath is deeply relaxing, rejuvenating meditation music that nourishes your mind, body and spirit – allowing pure sound vibrations to wash over you.
Sound healing vibrations of the quartz crystal singing bowls, harmonious gongs and Tibetan bowls, gentle percussive sound of the hoop drum and ambient native flute, will leave you with a sense of peacefulness and well-being.
Our sound baths are a great stress reliever! As you relax into the present moment, and settle into stillness, all stress melts away.
Who are the sound baths for?
We cater for individuals, community groups and organisations, for all kinds of occasions, whether you are:
- Organising a conference, well-being event or festival
- Hosting a charity event
- Workplace well-being program
- Adding elements to yoga or meditation classes
- Private one-on-one sound healing or special occasion
*We can custom design a sound healing session to suit your visions and needs. Please contact us for details.
What to expect in a sound meditation session.
What sound healing instruments Peta plays?
Peta plays a variety of relaxing meditation sounds using beautiful handmade sound healing instruments from around the world, including.
- Harmonious wind gongs and chimes
- Angelic chakra quartz crystal singing bowls
- Medicine hoop drum and sweet melodic native flute
- A large selection of soothing vibrations Tibetan singing bowls including 7 chakras from the Himalayas
- … and many more music therapy healing instruments!
Check out our up-coming community events.