Drum Circle Facilitator Training
Learn the Art of Drum Circle Facilitation and help build stronger communities through the power of group drumming.
Are you an educator, music therapist, teacher, social worker or community leader looking for new exciting and fun experiential training to build connection, cooperation, and enhance well-being in your community?
"My heart was filled with joy and my soul experienced an incredible freedom...It was completely organic, natural and free flowing."
"Peta is an experienced, skillful and deeply intuitive musician and facilitator. I highly recommend her workshops and trainings to anyone."
"Finally understand how this works, even without knowing music structure."
Positive Music’s highly experiential innovative Drum Circle Facilitation Training is about gaining the tools, skills and knowledge for creating “in-the-moment” healing music making, a powerful creative tool to help build healthy and harmonious communities.
Music is a universal language it speaks to the heart and mind while creatively bringing people together and empowering individuals and communities.
Learn how to facilitate your own drum circle with group drumming and build confidence to facilitate creativity, self-expression, inspire and empower connection between participants in a happy learning environment.
Clinical studies have proven the health benefits of facilitated group drumming, including immune system improvement and stress hormone reduction. Facilitated drum circles are being used successfully around the world in educational, therapeutic, community-building, even corporate settings.
A sample of what you will learn
- deepen your connection with yourself & others with rhythm and music-making
- your role as a facilitator with four healing music element
- build confidence to lead your own drum circle
- concepts and intention of drum circle facilitation
- fun rhythm games for rapport building
- integrate three healing elements of music for deeper connection
- improvise instrumentally and vocally to enhance collaboration
- re-charge mind & body with musicality and storytelling
- discover mindfulness, music and meditation
- energise your life with healing rhythms and chants
- small group discussion and reflection
- feel supported with interactive and opportunities to practice
- the role of a drum circle facilitator vs the role of teacher
- basic drum circle facilitator skills, tools and techniques
- intention and reflection
At the completion of the 2 day training you receive a Positive Music Drum Circle Facilitation certificate.