Drum Circle Facilitator Training
Learn the Art of Drum Circle Facilitation and help build stronger communities through the power of group drumming.
Are you an educator, music therapist, teacher, social worker or community leader looking for new exciting and fun experiential training to build connection, cooperation, and enhance well-being in your community?
Positive Music’s highly experiential innovative Drum Circle Facilitation Training is about gaining the tools, skills and knowledge for creating “in-the-moment” healing music making, a powerful creative tool to help build healthy and harmonious communities.
Music is a universal language it speaks to the heart and mind while creatively bringing people together and empowering individuals and communities.
Learn how to facilitate your own drum circle with group drumming and build your confidence to facilitate creativity, self-expression, inspire and empower connection between participants in a happy learning environment.
Clinical studies have proven the health benefits of facilitated group drumming, including immune system improvement and stress hormone reduction. Facilitated drum circles are being used successfully around the world in educational, therapeutic, community-building, even corporate settings.
A sample of what you will learn
- basic drum circle facilitator skills, tools and techniques
- concepts and intention of drum circle facilitation
- fun rhythm games
- integrate three healing elements of music
- improvise instrumentally and vocally
- musicality and storytelling
- mindfulness, music and meditation
- healing rhythms and chants
- small group discussion and reflection
- interactive and opportunities to practice
- what a drum circle is and is not
- the role of a drum circle facilitator vs the role of teacher
- building rapport
- developing radar and,
- intention and reflection
At the completion of the training you receive a Positive Music Drum Circle Facilitation certificate.
For more information on our drum circle facilitator trainings, please contact us.