Introducing Positive Music ‘Creative Teamwork’ Specialists
We have certified group facilitators, program designers, personal coaches and professional musicians with hands-on experience who are committed to providing our clients the very best in team-building drumming, music and wellness.
Our mission is to connect people in creative ways to build strong, healthy and harmonious communities through making-music together, using rhythm, music and sound vibration.
There are 5 components to Positive Music, which are positive drumming, positive community building, positive thinking, positive life skills and positive transformation.
We apply positive psychology to every aspect of our company, music is our tool and positive transformation is our goal.
- Positive Drumming is not competition or performance, it encourages playfulness and self-expression, acceptance, joy and creativity, and allows you to let down your guard.
- Positive Community Building creates harmony and cooperation, develops trust and respect and nurtures connection, feeling valued and a sense of belonging.
- Positive Thinking builds self-confidence and trust, increases resilience, and develops clarity and freedom from negative thought beliefs.
- Positive Life Skills expands creative thinking and problem solving, enhances self-awareness, listening and focus, and nurtures collaboration.
- Positive Transformation is being authentic and recognising your gifts and talents, breaking free from the past, rediscovering self-worth, peace and contentment.
Our Rhythm-Event Methodology
Our five step developmental framework is highly experiential! It helps develop teamwork, leadership and accelerates the learning process to achieve group success. These five stages of musical development are:
- Present Moment - Tuning in, relax, become aware of self in the drum circle.
- Connection - Group synchronicity, connect with others rhythmically within the group.
- Communication - Musical dialog and deep listening, moving to focused conversations.
- Creativity - Improvisation, tap into creative flow, self expression, music dynamics and collaboration.
- Group Song - Groups unique song, focus, trust and have fun and celebrate group success.
Giving Back to Community
We believe community that works together in harmony is a strong, caring and thriving community.
For over 15 years we have worked continuously with selected non-profit organisations that coincide with our values, at free of charge. We also offer discounts to other non-profit organisations who look to engage and connect people in their community.
Contact us to find out how we can help your community.